Conference Service is your gateway to scheduling meeting rooms at select locations managed by Regional Building Operations (RBO) in Northern California. Our goal is to provide you the necessary tools and equipment needed to conduct a successful meeting. RBO locations currently supported by Conference Service are:
- 1800 Harrison, Oakland
- 1950 Franklin, Oakland
Conference Service Coordinator
1800 Harrison, 23rd Floor
Oakland, CA 94612
Downtown Oakland - Quick Resource Guide
Conference rooms located at these facilities are available only to employees physically located at these locations and managed by local facility management.
- 300 Pullman, Livermore - Quick Resource Guide
- 1795 Second St., Berkeley - Quick Resource Guide
- 501 Lennon Ln., Walnut Creek - Quick Resource Guide
Conference Room Conduct
- Your room may be released if no one appears within 30 minutes of the scheduled time. You may or may not be notified.
- You may be required to show written confirmation of your conference room/equipment assignment.
- All conference room attendees are responsible for monitoring activity related to their respective event. Liability for damaged equipment or damage to the premises will be assigned and conference room privileges may be revoked.
- Conference room furniture and equipment are the property of Facility Management and are NOT to be removed from conference rooms.
- Do not disturb floor occupants nor department operations.
- Signs may not be posted on painted walls, doors, and lobbies or in elevator cabs.
- Immediately report accidents and spills to the appropriate Facility Management Office:1800 Harrison - 8-428-2366 or (510) 625-2366 during normal business hours.
1950 Franklin - 8-427-3283 or (510) 987-3283 during normal business hours.
- Conference Service does not provide fax nor copy services. Please do not ask Kaiser Employees for these services.
- Items may not be taped or pinned to the ceiling, walls or furniture.
- Training materials and personal items must be removed at the end of each meeting. Items left behind will be disposed.
Please read the Conference Policies and Procedures. When you log into the EMS system you agree to terms of the policy and procedures.